I got this from Pet
What are your middle names?
- How long have you been together?
Since 1989, married in 1993
- How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few months -- I think we met in the fall, started dating in early spring.
- Who asked who out?
I asked Ellen.
- How old are each of you?
She is 56 and I am 38.
- Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Hers, since they live nearby.
- Do you have any children together?
Two charming dogs.
- Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
We both have pretty abrasive personalities...
- Did you go to the same school?
- Are you from the same home town?
- Who is the smartest?
Who among us can call himself smart?...
- Who is the most sensitive?
- Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We've been eating out very little recently.
- Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
To China, to adopt our daughter.
- Who has the craziest exes?
Neither of us has exes to speak of.
- Who has the worst temper?
- Who does the cooking?
Pretty even split. Her a bit more.
- Who is more social?
- Who is the neat-freak?
- Who is the more stubborn?
A tie. We are both quite stubborn.
- Who hogs the bed?
Not sure? She, I guess.
- Who wakes up earlier?
- Where was your first date?
Watching videotape at her apt.
- Who has the bigger family?
- How do you spend the holidays?
No real pattern, it varies from year to year.
- Who is more jealous?
I think she is, but not sure.
- How long did it take to get serious?
It went pretty quickly as I recall. A few months. We moved in together less than a year after we met. Or maybe a year and a half, I'm counting wrong.
- Who eats more?
- Who does/ did the laundry?
- Who’s better with the computer?
I am, and I'm pretty bad at understanding how to help her with it.
- Who drives when you are together?
Usually she does.